Fab 5th - Weekly Update
July 26, 2019
We have created and ordered the following things!
- Snack list/reminder
- How is your child getting home form
- Getting to know your child (parents fill out)
- T-shirt order form
- Pine Cove Save the Date/Info paper
- Meet the Teacher Checklist
- 5th grade Expectations (for the 1st day of school)
- Schedules for each homeroom class
You can see all of these things in our shared drive. I am sure there is more we need to do, but thought we would get a headstart on what we could.
ELAR - Sign Up
Things to Think about:
- Team Shirt ideas
- Class Shirt Ideas
- Planning schedule (we have to figure out a planning schedule that will allow Amber to attend the majority of planning times).
- 1st Day of School Activities/Schedule
Dates To Keep in Mind:
July 29-August 1: New Hire PD Week
August 7-14: Smith Staff Development Week--SMITH ROCKS!
August 9: Staff picture at Smith prior to Convocation @ 7:00 am; Popsicles with Principals @ 6:00 pm (incoming Kinder kiddos)
August 10: Black Cardigans due to Catherine
August 13: Meet the Teacher Night!
*Kinder/SAIL: 5:00 pm-6:00 pm
*1-5: 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
August 15: Compliance Training's DUE!; First Day of School!
August 21: Staff Meeting: Vertical Kid Talk Rotations & Coke Floats!
August 23: First "Official" Celebrate Smith
August 27: Watch Dog Kick-Off @ 6:30-7:30pm