WEEK 26 AGENDA
READ 100 MINUTES A WEEK. IT IS SUGGESTED THE STUDENTS READ 20 MINUTES A NIGHT FOR 5 NIGHTS.
Students may have homework coming home throughout the week from small group Champs.
Monday- SPELLING TEST SIGNED AND RETURNED DUE TUESDAY
Spelling: find and write 5 words to follow the pattern: compound words
Tuesday-Mrs. Adair's Library Day.
Science: pick 4 questioning words (who, what, when, where, why, how, how many, etc.) Ask your parents 4 questions using those words. Record questions and answers on notebook paper. Due Wednesday.
Math: Find 3D shapes at home.
Wednesday- Mrs. Buchmiller's Library Day.
Thursday- Ms. Ballenger's Library Day.
Friday-Mrs. Zembower's Library Day.
Wear Spirit Wear
WEEKEND- ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND :)
WHAT ARE WE LEARNING ABOUT?
SCIENCE: Questioning Week. What are open-ended questions?
If you would like to donate materials, we will need:
- plastic cups
- 2-liter plastic bottle, empty
- juice carton, cardboard
- soup can (unopened)
- plastic fruit or vegetable container
- plastic milk or juice container with handle
- spray bottle of cleaning material
- cereal box
- package with tamper resistant seal
- egg carton
- microwave dinner
- mailing box with foam "peanuts"
- roll of aluminum foil or plastic wrap
- "take out" container from restaurant
- cosmetics in their original packaging
- show box with tissue paper and other packaging
- soap dispenser
LANGUAGE ARTS/SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Spelling Pattern: Compound Words. HFW: economics, food, together, through
- Grammar: Combining Subjects
- Skill: Compare and contrast
- Writing: Proposal Writing
APPS TO DOWNLOAD
QR CODE READER: This is a free app that will be helpful for students to have on their device they bring to school fro activities we do in class.
BrainPopJr: Is also a free app that students will use in the class.