Student Placement for the 2023-2024 Year
Our staff will begin planning for student placement for 2023-2024. Tremendous time and effort is given to designing well-balanced learning groups or classrooms. During this process, the following factors are considered: boy/girl ratio, consistent class size, behavior and academics, peer relationships, maturity and self control, special needs and independence level.
Since student placement is determined by the aforementioned criteria, parents are asked not to request a specific teacher. Be assured that our staff will review the needs of students and carefully select an appropriate learning group. Well balanced learning groups are in the best interest of all children.
While teachers are responsible for placing students in learning groups, the principal is responsible for assigning teachers to each learning group.
Parents who would like a Placement Consideration form may request one by calling of office at 763-497-0904. The deadline to return the form is Friday, March 25th. Forms are also available at Albertville Primary.
STMA 2023 Legislative Platform
Save the Dates!
Upcoming MCAs State Tests for 3rd & 4th Graders
The Minnesota Comprehensive Assessments (MCA’s) are scheduled for 3rd and 4th grade students in April. The reading testing window is April 18th-20th and the math testing window is April 25th-27th. Your child’s teacher will send the specific dates in the student’s planner. The Fieldstone goal is for 100% of the students to take the MCA’s on the scheduled day and time. Please make every effort to have your child in school on these dates. Thanks for your help and support!
Students of the Month
Congratulations to our Students of the Month!
2nd row: Archer K., Gabriel B., Max, Brynn R.
3rd row: Isabella L., Michael F., Nora T., Logan Z.
Spring PTO meeting dates are:
- Monday, April 10th
- Monday, May 8th
Our PTO will be sponsoring a fundraiser in March! The students will participate in a Booster Fun Run on Friday, March 24th and will raise money through pledges. More information will be sent home soon.
Important Upcoming Events
- Monday, March 6th: School Board meeting @ 6:00 PM, MSW
- Thursday, March 2nd: 3rd Grade Concert, Middle School West Auditorium 6:00 PM: Cargill, Riedel, Sharpe 7:00 PM: Rehovsky, Simpson
- Wednesday, March 8th: Character Counts! Wear Red for Caring
- Thursday, March 9th: Spring Picture Day
- Thursday, March 9th: End of Trimester 2
- Friday, March 10th: No School Teacher Workshop
- Monday, March 13th: PTO @ 6:30 PM
- Monday, March 20th: School Board meeting @ 6:00 PM, MSW
- Friday, March 24th: Booster Fun Run-more info will be sent home soon