The Mysteries of Time Travel
How the Idea of Time Travel Came to Be
Facts About Time
- As mentioned before, time is the 4th dimension.
- Time and space are very closely tied together.
- Since we're 3 dimensional, we can't physically see time because it's the 4th dimension.
Sightings of Time Travel
On August 10, 1901, two female students, whom were visiting the gardens of Petit Trianon, experienced a time slip. They saw Marie Antoinette and others from the French Revolution.
Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity
Other Time Travel Theories
Here are some other bizarre, but interesting, theories others have come up with.
- Time hasn't always existed.
- Time is slowing down.
- Time may stop.
- Black holes are portals into other timelines or pocket dimensions.
- Parallel worlds exist, and branch off depending on the different choices we make in our lives.
Gautam, Ritvik. "How Did the Concept of Time Travel Originated?" Casacio. Blogger, 29 May 2011. Web. 8 Dec. 2015.
Howell, Elizabeth. "Time Travel: Theories, Paradoxes & Possibilities." Space.com. Purch, 21 June 2013. Web. 8 Dec. 2015.
"Interesting Facts About Time, The Fourth Dimension, And Time Travel." Astronomy Trek. N.p., 29 Nov. 2012. Web. 09 Dec. 2015.
Miklos, Vincze. "All the Evidence That Time Travel Is Happening All Around Us." Io9. N.p., 16 Oct. 2013. Web. 07 Dec. 2015.