Head Start Happenings
May 2021 - Click below to print calendar
Click here to view all Early Learning Sessions offered this summer at Region 9, including sessions offered during Early Learning Week June 14-17. There are course offerings via face to face, zoom, and Canvas (online course).
The following items are due in May: (click link to access forms)
- Head Start Work Sample
- 3rd Safe Environments (Health/Safety)Monitoring tool - completed by any HS staff -DUE including drill sheet
- 3rd Growth Assessment-DUE
- 3rd Bus Evacuation Drill-DUE
- All paperwork filed in child file
- Home Visit, Parent Conference, and Transition plan dates in Child Plus
- First Aid Kit Inventory checklist up to date
- May In-kind - DUE
- Father Involvement - DUE
Summer Learning information for parents
ELOF 2 GO
Parent & Staff surveys coming soon...
CDC Milestone Tracker App
Memories from last year....
Region 9 Head Start
Education Manager/Coach: Sharon.West@esc9.net
ERSEA Manager: Courtney.Cooner@esc9.net
Quality Control Coach: Karen.Yell@esc9.net
Family Services/Mental Health: Ann.Hicks@esc9.net
Family Services/Mental Health: Susan.Mackey@esc9.net