Teaching and Learning Technologies @ Nazareth College
NEW MOODLE FEATURES FOR STUDENTS
Some changes you will notice on December 29 are:
1) New User Profile Menu Settings
- Dashboard: a centralized location to organize your Moodle information.
- Grades: a page where you can quickly view grades for all enrolled courses.
- Preferences: easy access to update user account settings like your profile photo.
2) Color Scheme Update
- Moodle color theme will upgrade to a white background with black and blue text to comply with accessibility standards.
- Course templates and formatting will remain the same, although do vary by instructor.
NEW MOODLE COLOR SCHEME AND USER MENU
Additional Spring Semester Dates & Reminders
December 18 -- Registered students will be able to view Spring 2016 semester courses in Moodle.
January 11-15 -- Registration will be updated daily in Moodle during the drop/add period.
January 22 -- A "drop" file will be sent to Moodle, removing you from any course you have dropped via NazNet.
January 25 -- Fall 2015 courses will become unavailable. Please make sure that any content you need from your fall semester courses has been download and saved to Google Drive, Dropbox, or a Flash drive before then!