Week of May 26th
"Our value is not determined by how many people show up; our value is determined by how the people who show up feel when they leave." - Simon Sinek
Global Learning Community
EOY Tech Timeline
Please have everything ready first thing each morning
Monday, June 1st
· Dell Laptops w/power cords – I will come pick up.
· Netbooks returned to cart
· Macbooks ALL in Macbook cart for inventory (no more using these this year)
Tuesday, June 2nd
· iPad Minis (including Immigrants) w/power cords – I will pick up
(K-3 - Remove cases, rubberband & keep these as grade level for use next year) (4th/5th – remove cases and rubberband each one to keep parts together – I will pick these up with iPad minis)
Wednesday, June 3rd
· iTouch Carts – Please make sure all iTouches are in the carts
· MacBooks Airs – I will pick up each set of 10 (if you want to put a little sticker on your set to tell them apart, that is fine – we will make sure you get your same 10 back next year)
Keep your 10 cords locked up/boxes can be disposed of
MacUsers – have you put in a ticket for Juan to reimage your Mac?
If you are taking home a device or computer this summer, there will be a summer checkout form for you to complete soon!
Quote - "Etiquette is behaving yourself a little better than is absolutely essential." - Will Cuppy
Healthy Tip - At recess, try to walk, run, or jump rope. These are exercises that are good for your heart.
Week At A Glance
- EOY RtI Meetings
- EOY Data due in AWARE
- FOSS Kits due on stage
- Kinder Walk to Duck Pond
- Learner Survey Closes
- Top Chef - Breakfast
- EOY RtI Meetings
- 8:00 - Kinder Musical Performance
- Author Visit
- 6:30 - Kinder Musical Performance
- STAAR Results Go Home
- Field Day
- June 1 - Composting Field Trip (Liz/Beth)
- June 2 - 8:15 - 5th Grade Awards
- June 2 - 2:00 - 5th Grade Celebration (K/1st)
- June 3 - 8:30 - 5th Grade Celebration (Parents/2nd-4th)
- June 4 - Happy Birthday David!
- June 5 - Early Release / Last Day of School!
- June 5 - 10:45 - 5th Walk to Ole's
- June 6th - Summer Work Begins @ Austin