K-12 Weekly: December 1, 2017
High School A La Carte: Upgrade begins Dec. 4th
We have upgraded our Ala Carte menu in a big way. Starting Monday, 12/4, you can now CHARGE your Ala carte purchases to your lunch account!
There are guidelines, however, so please take note:
- If your lunch account balance is NEGATIVE ANY AMOUNT, you will not be allowed to charge Ala carte to your account. You must pay cash.
- Your parents CAN block you from charging Ala carte to your account simply by contacting me to let me know.
Julie Miller, KCSD Child Nutrition Director
(641) 842.6551, ext. 8
Propel®=Grape or Watermelon=$1.50 each
Envy® Sparkling Juice=Apple or Fruit Punch=$1.50 each
Tropicana® 100% Juices=Orange, Apple, or Strawberry Kiwi=$1.50 each
G2®=Glacier Freeze, Grape, Orange, or Lemon Lime=$1.50 each
Nestle Pure Life® 24 oz. Bottled Water=$1.00 each
Snapple® Diet Tea=Peach or Raspberry=$1.75 each
Triple Chocolate Cookie=$0.75 each
Blueberry Muffin=$0.75 each
Rice Krispie® Treat=$0.75 each
Fruit Roll-Ups®=$0.75 each
Cheetos® Puffs=$0.50 each
Jack Link’s® Beef Jerky=$1.75 each
Knoxville MS/HS Activities
Friday, Dec. 1st
- State Dance Competition @ Iowa Events Center (Pom Routine @1:45; Kick Routine @ 3:25; Jazz Routine @ 4:28)
Saturday, Dec. 2nd:
- 9/JV/Varsity B/G Basketball vs. Oskaloosa 2:00 (KHS gym)
- Varsity Wrestling @ Newton Invite 10:00am
- Varsity G/B Bowling @ Newton Invite (Cardinal Lanes) 9:00am
Monday, Dec. 4th:
- 7/8th Girls Basketball vs. Pella Christian 4:15 (KMS gym)
- 7/8th Boys Basketball @ Davis Co 4:15
- MS Wrestling @ Grinnell 4:30
Tuesday, Dec. 5th:
- 7th/8th Grade Girls Basketball vs. Indianola 4:15 (KMS gym)
- 9/JV/Varsity G/B Basketball @ Clarke 5:00
Thursday, Dec. 7th:
- 8th Grade Girls Basketball vs. Grinnell 4:30 (KMS gym)
- 7th Grade Girls Basketball @ Grinnell 4:30
- JV/Varsity Wrestling @ Pella High School 6:30
Friday, Dec. 8th:
- MS Wrestling @ PCM High School 4:30
- 9/JV/Varsity G/B Basketball @ Chariton High School 5:00
8th Grade U.S. History
Missing Books & 3-D glasses
- The West Elementary Library currently have 42 students with overdue library books. Have you seen one at your house? Please ask your student if they have any books out that they are missing. Your help with this is greatly appreciated!
- We also have lost many 3-D glasses this year. If you have any spares laying around, please consider donating them to the library. Our students love the 3-D books!
QUESTIONS? Please contact Jeanne McCombs at the West library.
Our current vacancies are listed below:
- Substitutes (teacher and teacher associates)
- Associate / Para-Educator (Full Time, West)
- Volunteers (district-wide, variety of needs)
- Varsity Girls Soccer, Assistant Coach
Softball, Middle School Asst. Coach
Softball, 9th Grade Coach
- Varsity Girls Golf Coach
- 8th Grade Volleyball, Head Coach (2018-19 school year)
- 9th Grade Volleyball Coach (2018-19 school year)
Apply online at: http://www.knoxville.k12.ia.us/district/vacancies/ or inquire at the administration building (309 W. Main).
Call or email Lisa (641-842-6551 opt 1; firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.