PEA REMINDERS & UPDATES
Educator of the Year
At the meeting last week, the general membership voted for the PEA Educator of the Year to be a district-wide process. Therefore, you many nominate anyone from the district that meets the following requirements:
1. Must be a voting member of PEA.
2. Is involved in PEA beyond being a dues-paying member.
3. Must have a minimum of 8 years experience in the Poland Schools.
4. Demonstrates outstanding teaching ability.
5. Sets an example for teachers entering the profession in all areas of teacher competence.
6. Displays a positive relationship with students, parents, and co-workers.
PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW TO NOMINATE SOMEONE VIA GOOGLE DOC. If you prefer a paper copy please see your building rep. Nominations are due on May 27.
Wednesday, June 15th, 10am
7300 North Palmyra Road
RSVPs are enabled for this event.