Fourth Grade Newsletter
May 5--Reading SOL
May 10--Math SOL (non-calculator section)
May 12--Math SOL (calculator section)
May 19--PRIDE Banquet
May 23--Field Day/STEM Day
May 25--4th Grade Awards Assembly
May 26--SOL Incentive Celebration, 11:30 Dismissal
Preparing for the SOLs
1. Get plenty of rest the night before testing.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast the morning of testing.
3. Get to school on time the morning of testing.
4. Review study guides at home.
5. Continue to make positive behavior choices, participate, and put in effort in class. (Your child will also earn tickets for the SOL Incentive Celebration in these ways.)
6. Use your test-taking strategies.
7. Take your time, and pace yourself.
8. Be confident in all that you've learned.
9. Read everything carefully.
10. Do your best.