Roberts Digital Resources
Where Can I Find Robert's Resources?
If you a viewing this in digital form, be sure to click on the link at the bottom of the page for a list of resources.
It would be beneficial to bookmark this site on your personal device.
**Disclosure** Not all resources can be accessed from home (AR is an example).
Student Usernames and Passwords to the Above Programs
1. Open your browser and go to www.google.com
2. In the top right-hand corner there is a circle that may contain a picture or it could be a generic silhouette of a person. Click this circle.
3. Click Add Account.
4. Type in your student's email address: (first initial + whole last name + last three digits of lunch email@example.com). For example, my name is Brandye Roland and my lunch number is 12345. My email would be: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Type in your student's lunch number (they should know this, but if they do not, contact your child's teacher).
6. Your child is now signed in to Google and should be able to access any of the above sites without needing a username or password.
7. If you have trouble accessing a particular site, please contact your child's teacher or Mrs. Roland (Roberts Librarian).
Sites That May Be of Interest at Home
Search for books available in the Roberts Library!
Ebooks and Databases available to Roberts students!
AR Parent Connect
Check your child's AR progress! Sign in using your child's AR login (he/she should know this information). If you need assistance with login, contact your child's teacher.