A Peek at the Week
May 6, 2019
As behavior issues arise, this may help you as you seek to understand the behaviors some of your kids exhibit.
Keep Victoria in your prayers!
To do list for this week:
2. Make sure you have entered your summative data in your SLO and signed where appropriate.
3. Progress Reports go home this Thursday. Make sure your grades are in by this day.
4. Sign-up to help with Ties and Tiaras if you have not already done so. The sign-up sheet is in the office.
5. Let your kids know that ALL library books are due this Friday. If you have classroom library books checked out, turn them in by Friday.
What's Coming Up
- The Buy One Get One Book Fair is open all week.
- Elizabeth's Wedding Shower is this Tuesday.
- Kindergarten teachers have Lucy Calkins' Phonics training Tuesday
- Homeroom teachers have testing training Tuesday.
- Monitors and Small groups have testing training Wednesday.
- Grades 5, 4, & 2 have grade level recess Thursday. Stacey will meet with you for half of this time to provide trainng on conferring.
- Our testing PEP rally is Friday at 1:30!
Teacher Appreciation Week
Please know that we so appreciate you! Although we don't say it nearly enough, we are so grateful to work alongside you every day!