(air, water, space)
Whats the problem?
which is pollution of the Earth's natural surface by commercial, industrial, domestic and agricultural activities.
What are a few sources of land pollution?
- Oil and antifreeze leaking from cars
- Overcrowded landfills
- Industrial factories
is the accumulation of hazardous substances into the atmosphere that danger any living species.
Types of air pollution?
- Smoking/ Tobacco
- Power plants
- Nuclear weapons
introduction of chemical, biological and physical matter into large bodies of water that abuse the quality of life that lives in it and consumes it.
Sources of water pollution..
- Oil spills
- Waste treatment facilities
- Oil and
Addressing the Problem
- Don't smoke
- Keep car maintenance up to date
- Keep up with replacing the cars air filters
- Try to purchase less aerosol spray can products such as cleaning supplies, bug spray.. ect.