By: Nick Cowie, Jett Kopalek, Nick Kuhn
How Your Body Uses Protein?
Protein in the body is used for making hair and nails. It is also used for repairing body tissue, making enzymes and building bones, muscle and cartilage.
Does Protein Provide Energy?
Protein has very important jobs in the human body but when someone needs energy, amino acids will make energy.
Healthy Benefits of Protein
1. You won't have iron deficiency problems
2. Lower chance of heart disease
3. They function as building blocks for bones, muscles, and tissues
3 Healthy Tips
1. Protein builds, maintains, and replaces tissues in your body. Your muscles, your organs, and your immune system are made of proteins. 2. When you eat foods that have protein, you intestines go to work to break them down. Once they are broken down, they form amino acids which helps make your bones, muscle, and cartilage. 3. Proteins are composed of thousands of these amino acids, so the more proteins you eat, the stronger your bones and muscles will be.
What Happens If You Have Too Much Protein?
If the human body consumes too much protein, they may gain weight, your kidneys may become damaged, you will become parched, and you may have bad breath.
What If You Don't Have Enough Protein?
If the average human body doesn't eat enough foods with protein in them then they will not be able to use the amino acids to make bones, muscles, and tissues. Therefore their bones will become weaker.
1. What does protein provide for the human body?
2. What makes up protein?
3. Is a lot of protein healthy?
4. How is protein used in the human body?
5. Can protein be bad for the human body?