Don't let the darkness consume you!!!
Differences of Bullying and Cyberbullying
- Cyberbullying can happen 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Messages can be posted anonymously.
- Deleting inappropriate email or texts are very difficult after they have been sent.
Effects of Cyberbullying
- More likely to use alcohol or drugs.
- More likely to skip school.
- More likely to receive poor grades
- Have lower self-esteem.
- Have more health problems.
- Don't respond or forward cyberbullying messages.
- Keep evidence of the cyberbullying.
- Block the bully.