By Elizabeth Fabiano
Symbol ~ Au
Atomic weight ~196.966569
Atomic number ~79
Color ~ Gold
- Gold was one the first known metals.
- It was in Tutankhamun's funeral mas, which is one of the most iconic pieces.
- It was the first gold dentistry as the Etruscan’s.
- Gold was used for cancer patients and for other conditions.
- Used for liver imaging and therapeutic treatment
- In many jewelry such as, rings, brooches, necklaces, and earrings
- Gold is used for gold leaf for decorating and protection
- usually put onto jewelry to give it more strength
- Metallic yellow color, in other words it Is gold colored
- When finely divided it may be black, ruby, or purple
- White gold for jewellery is formed by mixing palladium, silver, or nickel with gold, although the result is green gold with certain proportions of silver
- People experiment with gold for medical treatments
- The amount of gold in a human depends on Their weight
- The crusts rocks
- Soft metal
- extracted from ores
- Small amounts of other metals joined with gold can make it stronger
- White gold for jewelry is formed by mixing palladium
- Two thirds of the world's supply comes from South Africa.
- Addition of some copper gives "rose gold", a soft pink color.