ChatterPix and 30 Hands
Tips and Tricks!
Grab your camera! Let’s ChatterPix! Chatterpix Kids can make anything talk -- pets, friends, doodles, and more. Simply take any photo, draw a line to make a mouth, and record your voice. Then share your Pix with friends and family as silly greetings, playful messages, creative cards, or even fancy book reports. And best of all, it’s FREE! (itunes)
Content Ideas for ChatterPix
- Describe the difference between natural and man-made resources
- Describe an object/scene using your 5 senses
- Take pictures of an environment and describe how it is safe
- Describe the attributes of 2D and 3D shapes.
- Have a coin talk about it's attributes, value, etc.
- Take a picture of a book character and speak from the character's point of view
- Take a picture of a book and summarize/retell the story
- Take a picture of a historical figure and speak from their perspective about their life
- Describe a celebration's symbol and why it is significant
- Take a picture of a community helper and describe how they help the community
- Take a picture of a county/city and have them describe the county/city
Content Ideas for 30 Hands
- Take a screenshot of a weather forecast and have students describe the weather.
- Students will describe pictures of seasons. Give details of what type of weather you would see and types of clothing and activities.
- Use a picture of Mr. Potato head and label his five senses.
- Describe pictures of shapes. Give detail shape attributes.
- Show changes in matter.
- Add videos of objects moving in different motions (roll, spin, slide).
- Describe and give examples of different forms of energy.
- Show array examples and students will describe number sentence that describes the array.
- Give examples of multiple representations of a number (standard, expanded, pictorial, etc.)
- Rewrite or retell an ending of a story with pictures.
- Write a book with beginning, middle, and end.
- Describe and show pictures of celebrations or traditions of different cultures.
- Show examples of community helpers and how they contribute to the community.
- Describe elections and how they work.