PH & SB News!
South Bay District News for the Week of Sept. 5th
No School - Monday 9/5 in honor of Labor Day!
Pine Hill Book Fair
Library Check Out
Updated Covid Guidance
Menus will be covered in two-week sections, due to supply chain issues. The kitchen wants to ensure that we are able to provide the meals that are on our menu, so planning for shorter time periods is necessary. Both South Bay and Pine Hill do not provide microwaves for students to use in the cafeteria, so please pack ready-to-eat meals.
**Remember school breakfast & lunch is free for ALL students, regardless of home income. **
Bus Schedule & Information
Students who rode the bus last year can get on the bus the first week of school while we wait for the new bus request forms to come in. Bus forms can be found in the first-day packet and ONLINE HERE. Ms. Shannon will communicate with parents once the forms come in to confirm students have been given a seat on the bus for the school year.
Parent Teacher Student Association
Family Resource Center
Get familiar with what the FRC has to offer! Stop by or call us at 707-445-5933.
- Parent Support Group will be starting up Friday, September 2 from 8:30-9:30 in the Pine Hill FRC.
- First Five sponsored Playgroup will be starting up Tuesday, August 30, from 9:30-11:30 in the Pine Hill FRC.
- Costco Diapers Sizes 1-5 Available.
- Backpacks and School Supplies Available
- We will start sign-ups for our Friday Food Bag list soon. If you'd like a bag of food sent home with your student every Friday call and let us know!
- We are open for drop-ins at Pine Hill in the FRC and at South Bay in Room 17 Mon-Fri 8:00-4:00.