Navigating the Winding Road
....of School Transformation
WhoAreYouLF by Laurie O'Neill
Who Are We?
Where do you want your learners to be when they leave your campus?
How did these same learners "come" to you?
How Do We Get These Learners From "Here" to "There"?
JedLF by Laurie O'Neill
Come and Listen to a Story....
- What sources of data might you need to analyze in order to make decisions regarding the direction of change for your district/campus?
2001LF by Laurie O'Neill
One Small Step....
- Our campus initiative......Schoolwide Enrichment Model (SEM)
- Key Stakeholders
- Resource Alignment
- What level of freedom do you have in selecting a campus initiative (or setting the direction of your campus)?**
- What flexibility do you have in educators' teaching assignments on your campus?**
- What level of autonomy do you have with budget allocations?**
MirrorLF by Laurie O'Neill
- What, if any, strategic abandonment needs do you have on your campus/district?
- If you currently have Belief Statements, how well do they represent "Who You Are" and "What You Believe?"
RockyLF by Laurie O'Neill
Eye of the Tiger....
- Being proactive
- Fighting the obstacles (personnel, stakeholder resistance, state assessment, time)
- What resistance and/or challenges do you anticipate as you prepare to make transformational changes at your campus / district?