Wednesday, April 27th
Kahoot for ALL Kiddos
Accounts are free!
A Helpful Tip – Setup your school email on your cell phone or iPad
Amanda Colbert showed us the easy steps:
Do you want to be able to easily send and receive emails from your cell phone or iPad? While this is not for everyone, it is a convenient way to stay connected when needed.
Follow these simple steps:
- Open app store and select search.
- Download “Microsoft Outlook” – email and calendar by Microsoft Corporation.
- From the downloaded app, you can “get started.”
- Decide if you want to receive notifications (you can always change this later.)
- Enter your GWA credentials (email@example.com) & select “add account.”
- You will be directed to our login page and there you will need to enter your GWA password.
- When asked to add another account. Select “maybe later.”
- You are done! Need help? Just ask!
This is so helpful if you have to be out - or if you can't remember the time of that meeting. You can easily check your email for the information you need.