Science PLC Meeting
New STAAR Standard for 8th grade
Friday PD Rm 313 at 12:45
Review RC 2 (time permitting)
Start and end on time
Stay on topic
Keep personal distractions to a minimum
Be respectful of those speaking - limit side conversations
Look at agenda in advance
Listen to others while remembering to be respectful
Don’t whine, shine
Open communication - be willing to share
- Be mindful of vocal volume
4 ESSENTIAL COLLABORATIVE PLANNING QUESTIONS
- What is it we want our students to learn?
- How will we know if each student has learned it?
- How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
- How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?