Welcome JCHS Class of 2021!
*Patriot Academy Connection Newsletter*
You're Now A Patriot!
How To Succeed In High School
- Be Concerned from DAY 1!!!: Students and their families should be concerned with all aspects of school right off the bat. If you are concerned from day 1, you will be able to work more effectively and make improvements consistently as the year goes by. Waiting until the last minute to become concerned will not set you up for success and you owe it to yourself to be as successful as you can be!
- Good Attendance is Key: In order to receive the best education possible, you have to be at school! As a school, we are here to help in any way we can, but students must come to school daily and play their part.
- Get Involved: There are numerous activities to be involved with at JCHS. Students who find a club or organization to invest time in are more likely to learn new things, build their resumes, increase scholarship opportunities, meet new peers, and more!
- Organize & Prioritize: Being organized is incredibly important; in high school, students will be balance a larger amount of homework with clubs, athletics and various other organizations. Learning organization strategies that work for each student will help to progress successfully throughout the year. Planners are a fantastic investment!
Accessing Your Student's Aspen Account
Aspen is the student information system used by Jefferson County Schools. Once logged in to a student's Aspen account, you can access grades, schedules, class assignments, attendance, and more. Be sure to check Aspen accounts regularly to stay informed on each student's progress throughout the year.
Aspen Log-In Instructions:
2. Username: studentfirstname.studentlastname (Example: john.smith)
3. Password: Student I.D. (student's lunch number)
Dr. Scott Walker
Ms. Tami Morelock & Mrs. Jennifer Sanford
Patriot Academy Building Administrator & Assistant Principals
Mr. Bruce Davenport & Mrs. Jessica Estepp
Patriot Academy School Counselors