For the Week of: May 16 - May 20
Nurse Note - Important
REMINDER FROM THE CLINIC
May 4, 2016
As you should be aware, all medications are required to be transported to and from school by the child’s parent or guardian. As the school year comes to a close, I want to remind you that all medications will need to be picked up by 4:00pm the last day of school (May 25th). Any medications left in the clinic will be discarded and will not remain in the clinic. If your child currently has medications in the clinic that are not likely to be used again, please consider picking medications up prior to the final day of school to avoid long lines.
Denise Stanger, RN School Nurse
Tired of "chomp"utation flashcards? Does your child love technology? Great news! Now, your child can practice his/her "chomp"utation level on the computer. Click the button to go to our newly developed practice website, designed by a SC parent!
Important Reminders to Add to your Calendars!
- May 16 - Miss Swanson's class End of the Year DIBELS Reading Testing - please try to avoid scheduling appointments this day if possible! :)
- May 17 - "Hats off to Acton" Hat Day - Bring $1 to wear a hat!
- May 17 - Miss Swanson out full day for Math Curriculum Meeting
- May 24 - Parent Volunteer Breakfast
- May 25 - Last Student Day - This is not an early release day! Students will dismiss at 3:50 p.m. Thank you!