I'm on your account...
Steps to a strong password.
* You should have lowercase letters
* Have numbers inside of the password
* Have some symbols in said password (ex. @ # $ ^ & *)
* One can use symbols and numbers as letters (ex. 1=I; @=A; $=S; 0=o; ect...)
* Make sure your passwords are different from site to site
* Don't put personal information in passwords
Examples of a good passwords: Wh@t$uP; Y01oSweGg1n$; 6@UpruHa; cHAc+a5E; frAT7e#a; #huKAst8; 5uSe=HeS; B$7rEspE; SpucHa5=; sP_2u; +Ubuvew6
What is a strong password? _______ Why would I need it? ______
You need a strong password because if you have a weak one, you'll have lots of problems with hackers, theft, and in result, online credibility.