Buffalo Family Learning Hub
Virtual Learning Schedules
Draft Virtual Learning Schedules can be located HERE.
Slight revisions to schedules may happen once your teacher is assigned. Your teacher(s) will contact you with any changes and specific details regarding class schedules for Klein Online.
Family Training and Support (District Resources)
- Tech How-To Document
- Family Tech Support Form
- Create a Space in Your Home for Klein Online (English) (Spanish)
- Access Klein Online (English) (Spanish)
- Navigate Klein Online Using Schoology (English) (Spanish)
- Understanding Schoology (English Video) (Spanish Video)
- Schoology Help Guide (English) (Spanish)
Accessing Digital Resources
All of our digital resources are accessible through the Klein ISD Student Dashboard found on StudentNet. Instructions for accessing and logging into the Dashboard are below.
- Lexia Core5: Once signed into the Dashboard, Lexia Core5 is an automatic login. There is a video of a student logging into Lexia Core5 below.
- ST Math: This resource will require an additional login due to the way it is configured. There is a video of a student logging into ST Math below. You may also access THIS DOCUMENT to help you get passed the additional sign-in screen.
- Below is a picture showing the additional login required for ST Math from the Dashboard.
- There are several other amazing resources available for our students on the Student Dashboard.
Logging into Lexia Core5
Logging into ST Math
Log into ST Math on iPad
How to save in ST Math
Check out this video with a tip for multiple students sharing one device!
Switching google accounts