Just some of the facts about Medical Assistants
- Performs administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of a physician. Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, billing, and coding information for insurance purposes.
The work and conditions of a Medical Assistance
- You would often handle loads up to 10 lbs., sometimes up to 20 lbs. You might do a lot of walking or standing, or you might sit but use your arms and legs to control machines, equipment or tools.
Working hours and traveling time
- Regular working hours and limited travel
Medical Assistance salary
- 29,370 a year
The education needed to be a Medical Assistance
- The education needed for a medical assistant is a high school diploma. But some states require training or examinations for those who do clinical work, and some employers would rather have assistants with training or certification.
- The medical assistant field should grow at least 34% by 2018
I got this information from
- GA college 411/http://www.onlinemedicalassistantprograms.net/