Lakeview Family Newsletter ~ March 12
Prefer to read this in a different language? Click "translate".
¿Prefieres leer esto en otro idioma? Haga clic en "traducir".
Preferoni ta lexoni këtë në një gjuhë tjetër? Klikoni "përkthe".
هل تفضل قراءة هذا بلغة مختلفة؟ انقر فوق "ترجمة".
Noon Dismissal on Wed, March 17 for in-person students
Life Inside the Bubble
• Students in the hallway passing an adult frequently ask "How is your day?" in the same way as adults would at other places of work.
• We have awarded 319 Golden Lions since November for being safe, respectful, and engaged.
• We have had ZERO major behavior issues since in-person students returned on January 18. Do things happen now and then? Sure. But our students talk about it, take responsibility, and learn.
Lakeview is an incredible place because our students, staff, and families make it that way!
It happens in the small interactions that happen throughout every day. Our students are genuinely happy to be back together and our staff is great at building relationships. That work starts and ends in your home - thank YOU for the work it takes to raise young ladies and gentlemen who are excited about Lakeview and learning!
Report Cards - Friday
Stay Home if Sick!
4K Registration is Open
Scholastic Book Fair - online!
The PTO is excited to offer another virtual Scholastic Book Fair. The book fair runs through Sunday, March 21st. Orders are expected to arrive by the end of March. This is the link to use during that time so that Lakeview benefits from your order.
Follow our PTO Facebook page for fun posts from our Lakeview students highlighting some of their favorite books and authors each day from March 8-21.
• Lakeview night at Culver's in Oak Creek is Monday, March 15. Yum!
• The next PTO meeting is on Thursday, March 18 from 7:00-8:00 p.m. on Zoom. Please join us from the comfort of your living room by clicking this link, which is also at the top of the Lakeview webpage. One of our big topics will be an upcoming Lakeview trivia night!