Miss Faught's Weekly Newsletter
Week 13: November 16th - November 20th
We will also have our Letter N Show and Tell on Friday!
No School on November 17th! (Lubbock-Cooper is hosting UIL)
Thankful Plate Projects will be due on Wednesday, November 18th.
November 19th: Thanksgiving Lunch
November 23rd - 27th: Thanksgiving Break!
Diabetes Fundraiser Week
Monday: Crazy Socks
Wednesday: Pajama Day
Thursday: Favorite Team Jersey Day
Friday: Dress Like a Pirate Day
Parents eating with students on November 19th
are invited to enjoy special seating in the gym that day.
- Thanksgiving lunch tickets for all visitor can be purchased near the office beginning at 10am on the 19th for $4 regardless of the age of the visitor.
- Visitors will be able to go through the serving line with their student and then walk directly to the gym. A tea station for drinks will be in the gym as well!
- If you are bringing a lunch to your student, please meet your student in the hallway outside our classroom and proceed straight to the gym.
- Parents will be responsible for monitoring their students in the gym.
- A grade level teacher will come to the gym to pick up kids when their lunch time is over!
**Remember to get your holiday "Express Line"
passes so you don't have to wait in line to scan in!
PLEASE SEND MAGAZINES!
This week, we will be focusing on:
All About Native Americans and Pilgrims
Color: Review fall colors
Number:2 and 3 Review