Pleasant Valley Elementary School
Home of the Panthers
Greetings from Pleasant Valley Elementary - a happy place to be! We partner with our families and community to prepare our children to become productive members of society by meeting the needs of the whole child. We provide an educational foundation that supports all students in developing the skills to become lifelong learners and leaders. We focus on embedding the 5Cs - Collaboration, Communication, Creativity, Critical Thinking and Citizenship into our work with our students both in and out of classrooms.
Welcome to our website!
Sara Hammill, Principal
PVES Vision, Mission & Promises
"CREATING AND FOSTERING A POSITIVE PLACE FOR ALL STUDENTS TO DREAM, BELIEVE, AND ACHIEVE!"
At Pleasant Valley we work to understand our students and families in order to promote the success of each and every child we serve. We strive to build student curiosity and confidence, create interest, and instill foundational knowledge and 21st Century Skills. We seek to prepare our students to grow, work and lead in our diverse and ever-changing world.
1. WE PROMISE a fresh start every day!
2. WE PROMISE to believe in our students more than they believe in themselves!
3. WE PROMISE to set high standards for learning and behavior!
4. WE PROMISE to give students a voice!
5. WE PROMISE to hold you accountable for good character!
6. WE PROMISE to be intentional in our approach to instruction and intervention!
7. WE PROMISE to partner with you!
8. WE PROMISE to meet you where you are as learners!