Guiding childrens behaviors.!!
* First of all you have to encourage appropriate behaviors.
- By encouraging good behavior. You should set a good example for your children at all times.
* Second of all you have to set and enforce limits.
- By setting and enforcing limits you should do something like a bedtime and curfew. Also that when they do something wrong they get an accurate punishment.
* Third of all you should deal with inappropriate behaviors in effective ways.
- When kids are in trouble instead of hitting your children talk to them about what they did wrong. Sometimes you may need to put your child in time out because it is a good effective way to deal with inappropriate behaviors. A lso with teens it may be helpful to ground them, most likely from technology so they will learn the consequences of their behaviors.