March 8, 2019
Saturday - March 9
Wrestling @ WISCO
Sunday - March 10
8:15 and 10:45 Church
Sing Out at various Congregations
Monday - March 11
6:15 pm WISCO Grade School Band
6:30 pm Board of Ed Meeting
Tuesday - March 12 Band Lessons
7:00 am Faculty Business Meeting
12:00 pm Chruch Staff Meeting
3:45 pm Wrestling
6:30 pm Lutheran Boy Pioneers
6:30 pm Booster Club Meeting
7 pm Parent Council
Wednesday - March 13
8:45 am Chapel Mr. Gut
3:45 & 6:30 pm Lenten Supper (Called Worker) Bring Desert
7:15 pm Call Meeting
Thursday - March 14
7:30 am 5-8 Meeting
3:45 pm K-3 Math Club
3:45 pm Wrestling
Friday - March 15
2:45 pm Jr. Choir
2:30 pm Social Media Talk by Waukesha Police
5:00 pm Family Fun Night
Saturday - March 16
??? am Set-up for TLS Sunday
Sunday - March 17
8:15 and 10:45 Church TLS Sunday
- Thank you to all the teachers, directors and accompanists from this weekend the people at the congregations really enjoy having the kids come out to sing. .
- Call Meeting on Wednesday at 7:15 pm.
- Extra JC rehearsals ?????
- Tuesday morning is the Faculty Meeting. If you have anything for the meeting let me know. Please bring one take away from the conference and if you were able to find out anything about English curriculums.
- You should be planning what you are going to have for your classroom displays. Upper grades you should have a grade display.
- Just an FYI I have the Waukesha Police lined up to come in on Friday, March 15th from 2:30 - 3:30 to speak with the 5-8 graders about dangers of social media and how to be safe online. I am going to open this up to upper-grade parents also.
- Thank you for all of your hard work every week. We could not do everything that we do without it.
Digital Citizenship is all of our jobs as teachers. We need to be teaching our students how to correctly filter and use the resources on the internet. Just because we can copy and paste that does not mean it is always the best way.
I felt this dovetails nicely with our book we are reading about professional development.
I choose this video because it could help us to contemplate two thoughts.
- Are we teaching our students good techniques for how to review or study material?
- Are we helping them find technology that might aid them in this process?
Quizlet can be a great tool. It is not the only one available and it does have it positives and negatives.