By:Lorin Ashlie Dieppa
All about uraniunm
1. Is it renewable or nonrenewable?
2. Where is it found on Earth or is it produced with technology in
a factory (some are both, need all information ) (wells, mined,
3. How does it work to produce energy for individuals and whole groups
or communities? (might need diagram or images)
4. Are there products created or other uses for this energy?
5. Who uses it now ( individuals, groups and/or country, explain)
6. Is it expensive, show some data facts in a graph or visual describing
current production and consumption of your energy?