The Weekly Memo
“Let our lives be conquered and transformed by the Resurrection,” -- Pope Francis
- PLEASE REVIEW PROCEDURES AND EXPECTATIONS UPON RETURN. It is very important to review after long breaks and especially as we move into the last portion of our year.
- MAP will be administered to the middle school Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings this next week. The elementary grades will test the next two weeks beginning Tuesday.
- We are scheduled for committee meetings this week.
- Website revisions were due before spring break. Please send those as soon as possible if needed.
- Due to King's Closet, we will NOT dismiss from the gym on Friday. Instructions will be forthcoming this week.
- Self-reflections & PGP's are due Monday, April 18th.
- ACCURATE ATTENDANCE MUST BE POSTED EACH MORNING.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE FILLING OUT NECESSARY FORMS & GETTING APPROVAL FOR FIELD TRIPS.
- If you have volunteers coming in to your classrooms, please make sure they have all necessary SAFE ENVIRONMENT FORMS complete (check with Donna if needed).
- Please be mindful of recess times to avoid overlaps, and too many students out at one time.
- Please ensure you are posting homework nightly and grades in a timely manner.
- EDP students MUST check-in with EDP
EVERY INVOICE/REQUESTED FUNDS MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA & INCLUDE:
1. Name of the person filling the PO out,
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for),
3. Where is this in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, unbudgeted item, etc.).