From the Desk of Dr. Harrington
Back to School Edition
Our weekly newsletter is back and will continue to provide updates and highlights on the activities, events, and important information taking place at the school. Please give me a call at the school to discuss your needs. I look forward to working with all of you this year.
Next Week at a Glance
August 9 - MAP Testing Begins
- Masks are required in the school buidling. Continue to practice correct mask wearing every day.
- Please stay in your car for drop off in the morning and pick-up in the afternoon. This will help everything run smoothly.
- Our school instructional day begins at 7:45 a.m. You may begin dropping off at 7:00 a.m. on school days.
- Dismissal begins at 2:15 p.m. If you need to pick your child up early, plan to arrive before 1:45 p.m.
- Keep your car rider number in a safe place and bring your number when you need to pick up your child.
- Call the school for any questions! We are happy to help!
Uniforms & School Supplies
Grades K, 2, & 4
Kim Adams - 678-874-3517
Grades 1, 3, 5
Terrence Moore - 678-874-3516
- Please continue to read at home every evening for at least 20 minutes.
- Practice your math facts daily.
- Join my principal Remind to get updates and the newsletter sent directly to your phone.
- Opportunities are available to join and/or work with Pleasantdale's Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). Join Today!
For your safety, do not walk to the school from Pleasantdale Road.