The Falcon Monday Message
Week of February 15, 2016
2015-2016 Campus Big Goals
- Enhance quality instruction
- Create a positive, college centered, campus culture
- Support strong academic delivery through effective coaching and feedback
Character Trait of the Month: FAIRNESS
STAFF OF THE WEEK!!!!
Ms. Contreras for her amazing ability to multi-task. She is a great leader in the front office.
To all of our wonderful teachers and staff-- you are loved for the work you do! Happy Valentines Day!
Thank you to Ms. Kruzel, Mr. Lentz, Ms. Thompson, Ms. Rosa Martinez, Ms. Bahena, and all who made the Mavs Honor Roll trip a huge success! Mark Cuban even re-tweeted our school tweet!
UPCOMING CALENDAR EVENTS
- 2D will make announcements all week (3 students report to Mr. Hall's Office by 7:40am)
- Extended Observations: Group B
- Math Common Assessment on Tuesday
- TELPAS Calibration for K-2nd Teachers Tuesday at 3:15pm in the Computer Lab
- Reading Common Assessment Wednesday
- Coffee With the Principal Wednesday at 9:00am in the Library. Encourage your parents to come!!!!!
- TELPAS Calibration for 3rd-5th Teachers Wednesday at 3:15pm in the Computer Lab
- Writing Common Assessment Thursday
- TELPAS Calibration for 2nd Chance to Pass Thursday at 3:15pm in the Computer Lab
- 4th Six Weeks Ends Friday
- Science Common Assessment on Friday
- Data Reports Due to Teacher Mailboxes by COB Friday
TELPAS Calibration in the Computer Lab at 3:15pm
-K-2nd on Tuesday
-3rd-5th on Wednesday
-Second attempts on Thursday
- Flocabulary is offering a free trial to teachers. If you are interested please try it and let Mrs. Baggs know what you think. We may be able to find the money to purchase a school-wide subscription next year
- Common Assessments this week!!!
- Grades are due next Tuesday (February 23rd) at 12:00pm. Please be sure you have your grade books verified by that time.
- If you are tutoring, please don't forget to clock-in/out AND sign-in/out on the sheet next to the bio-clock.