Boundless Learning Summer Institute
Come for a little, stay for a lot! August 23-24 at TMMS
Registration Coming in June!
- Student and Classroom Management
- Strategies for Working with Students with Special Needs
- Student Engagement
- Instructional Technology
- Instructional Strategies (PE, Music, Arts, Math, K-5 Science, and ELA)
- Creating and Communicating with Google Apps for Education
- Latest Research in Child Development
All staff (classified and certificated) as well as district substitutes are welcome to attend as little as one hour and as much as the full two days for free! Clock hours and paraeducator competencies can be earned for the time you attend the Boundless Learning Institute (minimum of 3 hours).
Come for a little, stay for a lot!