Material Implementation Support
Dates and Times
- August 9th, 9am - 3pm: (in-person) Assessment/Grading and Establishing Guidance for Use
- September 21st, 9am - 12pm: (in-person) Coaching and Establishing a Check-in Schedule
- November 2nd, time to time: virtual check-in
- January 13th, time to time: virtual check-in
- March 17th, time to time: virtual check-in
- May 17th, 9am - 3pm: (in-person) Year End Reflection and Annual Reset
This series is Year 2 of our Materials Selection Support Series (2020-2021 Cohort). This 6-part series will support your implementation of High-Quality Resource Materials that were selected during Year 1. Your district team will collaborate with a cohort of districts across CESA 10 to work your implementation plan, gather important data, and experience reflection opportunities to support needed adjustments. CESA consultants will facilitate and support you through the process.
- Participants will learn a process for high-quality instructional material implementation.
- Participants will collaborate with district team members and other CESA 10 districts.
- Participants will implement high-quality instructional materials to support student learning.
This workshop is offered at no additional cost to those districts participating in Universal School Improvement Services (Discount will be automatically applied.) including: Abbotsford, Augusta, Bloomer, Bruce, Chippewa Falls, Colby, Eleva-Strum, Flambeau, Gilman, Gilmanton, Granton, Greenwood, Ladysmith, Lake Holcombe, Loyal, Mondovi, Neillsville, New Auburn, Osseo-Fairchild, Owen-Withee, Spencer, and Thorp.
The cost for all other participants will be $500 per workshop.