September 24, 2023
Week of September 24, 2023
- Monday, September 25, 2023 - GBB Practice
- Tuesday, September 26, 2023 - GBB @ Home vs Heritage, Karate, Polished Pebbles Call Out Meeting
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023 - GBB @ McKinley
- Thursday, September 28, 2023 - GBB @ Patton, Karate
- Friday, September 29, 2023 -
A Note From Nurse Jones...
Hello Lincoln Parents,
The medical exclusion date is 10/15/2023. There will be a service providing immunizations/physicals for Lincoln Students here at the school on 9/26/2023, 9/28/2023 and 9/29/2023 during school hours, consent forms were sent home (if your child needed a physical or immunizations) please complete and return if interested or call the health office here at Lincoln.
Also, COVID testing will be coming back at Lincoln starting on October 11th. Please be on the look out for the Google Form Sign Up!
Lincoln ESD 156 Budget
Please be advised that the Lincoln Elementary School District 156 School Year 24 Annual Budget is posted on our website. You can view our budget by going to www.L156.org and clicking on departments, then Business, Finance, and Operations. Thank you.
Arrival Information -
- 157th Street will be blocked off at Price, only buses will be allowed down 157th Street.
- You may drop your child off along Price or Freeland.
- All students will now enter Door 1 upon arrival, doors open at 8:00 a.m..
- Please do not drop students off prior to 8:00 a.m.
- Students will enter the building and pass through the Evolv (all grade levels).
Dismissal Information - Changes!
- 6th and 8th grades will exit through Door 12. (156th Pl)
- 5th and 7th grade will exit through Door 1. (Main Entrance)
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades will exit through Door 5. (Along Freeland St)
4th grade will exit Door 8. (on 156th Place)
Kindergarten and Pre-K will exit via their classroom door.
Students that take Daycare Vans or the school bus will exit through Door 2.
ACCEPTABLE – Clean Navy Blue or Khaki “bottoms”: Navy Blue or Khaki uniform style pants, and cargo pants, fitted at the waist line, capris, jumpers, skorts, and uniform shorts and skirts of fingertip length or longer.
NOT ACCEPTABLE AS UNIFORM ATTIRE – ANYTHING THAT IS NOT UNIFORM STYLE OR SCHOOL PANTS. For example, denim of any kind or color such as jeans, skinny jeans, leggings as pants, jumpers, skirts, shirts or overalls, sweatpants, nylon athletic pants or athletic wear, baggy or parachute pants, or any spandex attire, pants with holes, etc. Open toe shoes, sandals/athletic slides and “crocs” style shoes are not allowed at any time during school hours.
ACCEPTABLE - Clean, logo-free, (solid color) Light Blue or Navy tops, or approved :Lincoln School: logo shirt of this color. Style of tops shall be Oxford (buttons from neck to shirttails) or Polos (two or three buttons at neckline.) Tops shall be tucked in, long or short sleeve shirts with collars. Shirts worn underneath uniform shirts/blouses must be solid colored white blue or black. Logo free navy blue, black, or white solid colored sweaters/fleece, sweatshirts (without hoods) and vests may be worn over acceptable shirts with collars.
CLEAR BACKPACKS!!!!! This year Lincoln will have clear backs that will be provided by the school, each student will receive ONE backpack this year only.