Evergreen Middle School - March 5, 2021
Heart Strings for Hope Drive-In Concert
A Message from the Executive Director of the HUB Sports Center, Phil Champlin:
We know that this school year has been a challenge for staff and students. The MultiCare Foundation has put together a virtual concert which will raise funds to support mental health care, while providing hope and healing through music. The concert will be a combination of music from various artists (Tim McGraw, Leann Rimes, etc), stories of hope and healing with information on local mental health resources.
MultiCare has offered an opportunity for the HUB Sports Center to partner with them to rebroadcast the event via Drive-In Movie style at the HUB on March 10th.
Cost is $20 a carload.
More information thru the following links:
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR STUDENT OF THE QUARTER RECIPIENTS!
Educational Support Professionals Week March 8th - 12th
Spokane Area Schools Fundraiser!
The need is more urgent than ever.
Children in the Spokane area are still experiencing hardships due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Each year, InvestED partners with generous donors and educators in the Spokane area to help local schools remove some of the financial barriers to student achievement.
This year, our campaign runs through March 5th! Every gift to this campaign – no matter the size – will make a big difference in the lives of local kids who are still dealing with circumstances beyond their control.
Thanks to our SIGNATURE Sponsor, the Thompson Family Foundation, all gifts of $250 or more, directed toward InvestED or a specific school, will be matched up to a total of $10,000.
BIG IMPACTS, LITTLE COST, NO RED TAPE
- InvestED is a statewide education nonprofit that helps bridge the gap between what low-income families can afford, what public schools can support and what students urgently need.
- Our proven model is simple but powerful. We partner with local educators and trust them to make the decisions about how our funds are used to best support students.
- Whenever our partners see a student in need, they are able to intervene immediately and discretely remove the barrier(s) preventing that child from fully engaging in school.
- Across Washington State, this unique partnership provides middle and high schools with urgent additional resources to ensure that more students can “Get to School, Engage in School, and Graduate”.
CLICK ON THE ORANGE BAR BELOW TO DONATE!
Contacts at Evergreen Middle School
- Main Office: 558.3700
- Attendance line: 558.3706 (or email Marci Highley at email@example.com)
- Mike Syron, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3717
- Rachael Crooks, Covid Supervisor/Dean of Students: email@example.com | 558.3714
- Natalie Nootenboom, 6th/8th grade Counselor: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3710
- Anna Comella, 7th grade Counselor: email@example.com | 558.3711
- CVSD Help Desk: 509.558.5457
- Heather Crooks, ASB/Head Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3701
- Jessica Trejbal, Registrar: email@example.com | 558.3702
14221 E. 16th Ave. Spokane Valley, WA 99037