9 Functions Of Marketing
By Brady Nolting
The 9 Functions
1. Market Planning- Identifying target markets and developing an effective marketing strategy
2. Product and Service Management- Involves creating products and services that meet the needs of customers.
3. Distribution- Involves determining the best methods and procedures to use so that customers can locate, obtain, and use a product or service.
4. Supply Chain Management- is used to coordinate the activities of all the companies involved in the flow of products and services from the manufacturer to the consumer.
5. Pricing- Involves establishing and communicating the value of products and services to customers