The truest full body workout!
Parents with children ages 6 - 9.
What is it?
A fun exercise game for children that helps them make connections from what they learned in math to physical activity.
How do you play it?
- 4 players must choose 4 game pieces, and set their pieces in their lanes at the section of the board entitled, "Start."
- Whoever is in Lane 1 becomes Player 1, Lane 2 is Player 2, and so on. Player 1 gets to go first, so they pick a card from the Math Drill deck.
- Player 1 must solve the equation on the card as well as complete the number solved of whatever exercise on it (ex.: 5 x 5 = ____ jumping jacks) in order to spin the spinner to move their piece.
- Player 1 gets to spin, and whatever number the the spinner lands on is how many spaces they will move their game piece.
- Player 1 does that.
- Player 2 does the same as Player 1
- Player 3 does the same as Player 1
- And so does Player 4 until one player reaches the end first.