The Wildcat Post
Welcome EBCA Wildcat Family!
- Wisdom, Courage, Compassion, Justice, Responsibility, Hope, Respect, Integrity, and Pride.
Every month, a core value is covered. In August and September, these core values are reviewed with students. You will also find our core values painted on columns around our school.
What's new this year?
School Counseling Program & Newsletter
Hello Wildcat Parents and Students! My name is Ms. Sanchez and I am so excited to be EBCA's School Counselor! Every month, a newsletter will be sent out covering upcoming events, resources, student features, and other important information. I hope to build meaningful relationships with every one of our students and collaborate with parents and teachers to ensure the success of all EBCA students. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns. I look forward to having a great year!
How can I help?
- I can help students with working out social conflicts, problem-solving, emotion management, thinking about the future, studying, improving grades, and more!
- I can help families by sharing community resources, supplying information on various topics, exploring ways to help your child succeed, and addressing student concerns.
How do I meet with students?
- Teachers/Staff/Admin may refer a student to see me
- Students may ask their parent or teacher to refer them or see me directly
- I meet with students during recess, lunch, or specials depending on the urgency
*Please note school counselors do not provide "therapy" or "traditional counseling". Counseling taking place at school will be brief and solution-focused. Referrals for long-term counseling services are available if children need additional support.
Click the button above to submit a request for school counseling services.
Stay Connected: ParentSquare!
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps:
- Download the free mobile app (click HERE for iOS) (click HERE for Android) or visit the online portal (click HERE).
- Log in with your email or phone registered with the school. (Call the EBCA front office if you need to update your information)
- Start receiving posts relevant to your student!
View the video below for more information (Para ver el video en español haz clic AQUÍ)
Second Step® Curriculum
Sports - Scheduled Games
Volleyball & Football Scheduled Games
- Thurs., 9/22/2022: Game @ EBCA vs Addams (2:30 PM - 3:30 PM)
- Mon., 9/26/2022 *Rescheduled Game*: Game @ EBCA vs Columbia (2:30 PM - 3:30 PM)
- Thurs., 9/29/2022: Game @ EBCA vs King (2:30 PM - 3:30 PM)
Please contact coaches if you have any questions.
Save the Date! Scholastic Book Fair
The book fair will take place Monday, October 3 - Friday, October 7, 2022, from 8:30 AM - 3:15 PM at the EBCA Library. This year, Scholastic is introducing a new way to pay through an eWallet - your child's digital payment account. Click HERE to get started with eWallet!
Below you will find the letter sent home this month regarding the Scholastic Book Fair.
Board meetings are scheduled during the 4th Thursday of Every Month (except as noted) at 5:30 PM via Zoom (click HERE to join).
- Upcoming meeting: Thursday, September 22, 2022
Student Art Work
Dress Code Policy
Click on the image to expand and view the appropriate dress code or download the document below.