Apachi Bistro Breaking News
Real Live Storys and Facts!
Questions and Inferences in Complex sentences
How long is the SuperCroc and how many fossils were found? Support your answers with details from the story.
What makes The SuperCroc so super in size? Support your answers with details from the story.
What makes the SuperCroc different from the Crocs today? Support your answers with details from the story.
Whose team left where and what's their job? Support your answers with details from the story.
Gadoufaoua is a desert place, what was it in the Dinosaur time? Support your answers with details from the story.
Michael's answers:1.They found fossils and they put them together and found a new animal which they called the SuperCroc.
2. The SuperCroc is 20 feet long and 10 tons.
3. It is super because of it’s size.
4. Sereno’s team left Africa and came back to recover the fossils.
5. It was a place with sand, and wind.
Michael's question : Where did the SuperCroc live and why? Support your answers with details from the story.
What time was SuperCroc alive? Support your answers with details from the story.
How many holes where found with stone warriors? Support your answers with details from the story.
What did the SuperCroc eat and what is it's real name? Support your answers with details from the story.
How does the Croc kill and eat its prey? Support your answers with details from the story.
How is the Croc's nose so special? Support your answers with details from the story.
1. SuperCroc lived in the country Niger, in Africa. SuperCroc lived there because the forest and water were great resources for them. Their trail ended at Gadoufaoua comma a dry region in the country Niger."
2. The SuperCroc lived in the dinosaur time, about 110 million years ago. In the article it says "Based on those comparisons, Serno believes SuperCroc lived about 110 million years ago."for prof my answer is right
3. There were 4 holes in
4. The SuperCroc's real name is "Sarcosuchu imperator", and _____ ate fish, turtles, and dinosaurs . SuperCroc's mouth was designed for grabbing prey like fish, turtles, and dinosaurs that got too close.
5. SuperCroc locks on prey, bites the animal ,and finally takes the animal in the water. SuperCroc then bites the animal and finally takes dinosaur in water and eats it as food. For prof that my answer is right here is a fact from the article "After spotting it's prey then bits the animal and finally takes animal in water and eats it as food."
6. SuperCroc's nose is special because it has a hole located the bottom on the nose, so it has a keen sense of smell. For prof that my answer is right, I have a real fact from the article. "At the front of SuperCroc's nose is a big hole. That empty space may have given the ancient predator a keen sense of smell."
1. I can infer that the croc was a dinosaur killer, so he was a carnivore.
2. I can infer that the SuperCroc lived in the forest, so the forest dried up and became a desert.
3.I can infer that the SuperCroc did not live that long, so they went extinct.
4.I can infer that the SuperCroc is different, and has a long snout.5.I can infer that the ancient stone people are a mystery, but still can be found out why.
6.I can infer that the stone people tell a story, so it tells about their life of whoever made them.
7.I can infer that games can teach us, and make us dumb.
1. If I was the SuperCroc, I would be the predator, so other dinosaurs would mostly be scared
2. I can infer that the Super Croc was a dinosaur, but it's a dinosaur not well known
3. If I was the Croc, I could infer I can infer that he/she would have died about the same time the other dinosaurs died, so it has the same story as the other dinosaurs
4. I can infer to watch
5. I can infer that SuperCroc had a great smell because, of it's large nose
6. I can infer that SuperCroc was a carnivore because, it ate animals not plants
7. I can infer that a small dinosaur would hate to see a SuperCroc so, they wouldn't be eaten
Amazing Awsome Articles
About the Croc, like when was it alive and where they found the fossil
Digging up the past
About where the the stone warriors are found
how can video games teach us
The positives and negatives of video games.
Cute Cool Citions
Bledsoe, Helen Wieman. "Digging up the past." McDougal Littell Literature. Evanston, IL: McDougal Littell, 2008. 872-76. Print.
Sohn, Emily. "What Video Games Can Teach Us." McDougal Littell Literature. Evanston, IL: McDougal Littell, 2008. 892-96. Print.
1. There is always a new animal to find AND each one comes with a story and family line
2. Video games have different sides, LIKE positive for learning and negative for changing you
3. There is always something to discover AND, discovery is endless fun
4. Most dinosaurs were big in the time AND, they also have different diets
5. Video games are fun but dangerous BECAUSE, they either help you learn or make you lose sleep
6. There are amazing things still not discovered BUT , one would be the stone warriors and horses found under ground
1. SuperCroc was wrote because it inform us about the croc AND how it lived in the dinosaurs age.
2. Video games can be very dangerous AND video games can lead to very bad things.
3. Video games can lead to violence AND it makes us think that it is o.k to fight.