Formative Assessment Process PD
Day 2 - December 11, 2014
Activating Prior KnowledgeDuring our next session this Thursday, you will have the opportunity to share how you implemented the strategy Activating Prior Knowledge and how the student evidence was used.
If you have not yet planned the opportunity to use the strategy Activating Prior Knowledge, try to do so this week before we meet on Thursday. Here is the link to a set of tools in which you find ways to gather student evidence.
Handouts from First Session
Please bring with you the handouts from the first session. We will be referencing them and finishing the module on Learning Targets.
If you are new to Edmodo, here is how to join.
- Go to www.Edmodo.com
- On the right side, create a new free account with your email and a password you choose.
- You may have to verify your email address by clicking on a link they send you in an email
- Go back to www.Edmodo.com and at the top of the page, login to your account using your email and the password you selected
- Once in Edmodo, on the left-hand side you will find a gray bar with the word “Groups”; click on the “plus sign” and then click on “Join”
- In the “Join Group” window that appears, type in this group code as it appears: idanfu
- Click on blue “Join” button and you are now part of the group