Brewster School Newsletter
February 12, 2016
Happy Valentine's Day !
Wishing you a special Valentine's day and a relaxing long weekend. Find a little time to do something you enjoy with someone you love.
- To Christy for attending the BKPTO meeting Tuesday night.
- To Sunshine for helping us celebrate National Pizza Day.
- To those who offered who covered for teachers without subs, teachers who needed to finish assessments, and uncovered duties.
- If you need a couple or all new hall passes please let Patti know. We ordered extra this year because you told us they took a beating last year.
- Thank you for scheduling your mid-year evaluation meetings. If you haven't had a chance yet please stop in to see Patti or me. If you have any questions while completing the form let me know.
- Please submit your assessment results when you are done.
- Our next Lockdown drill will be held during the week of February 22nd. If you have any questions please ask me.
- I know Patti sent you an email about the visit Wednesday but figured a reminder might be good since it is the morning we get back. I'll start with kindergarten but stop by all grade levels and related arts. Thanks.
- Please begin to think about your second observations. Thank you to those of you who have already scheduled. If you are on the summative cycle please schedule an observation in March.
- We are waiting for a few more items so that we can open the Brewster Buck store. We want to have a couple items at every dollar amount. Our hope is to open it next Thursday or Friday. Otherwise, it will open on Monday, the 22nd at the latest. You will receive information on how it will work this month and in the future. We know there may be a few kinks until we work it all out. We welcome your suggestions.
Feb 15 & 16 - President's Day Holiday
Feb 17 - BOE meeting @ Strong 7:00, 2016-17 Budget Presentation
Feb 19 - Peabody Field Trip - First Grade Field Trip
Feb 25 - PBIS assembly
February 25 is National Chili Day - Sign up sheet is on the staff room door.
March 14 is National Pi Day - Anyone want to share their favorite pie with the staff.
March 23 is National Dip Day - This was a big hit!! Nancy is looking forward to that one.