Team A's Guide to Survey Success:
Follow our simple suggestions & your survey will be a hit!
ELEMENTS IMPORTANT FOR A SUCCESSFUL QUALITATIVE OR QUANTITATIVE SURVEY:
- Personalize your questions as they relate to individuals or locations.
- Make sure the sentence structure of your questions/statements are grammatically correct and make sense.
- Be aware of the fluidity of each sentence/statement.
- Position questions in logical order.
- Make sure respondents have enough space to write their reply.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- Write a clear accurate problem statement.
- Give brief background information on your topic.
- Insert ranking underneath each statement with a radio button or square.
- Utilize scale questions.
- Inquire about professional development or training if survey is business oriented.