September 16 - 20
Message from the Principal
Dear Grange Hall Families,
We are excited to celebrate back to school with all families this Thursday, September 19 from 5:00 - 8:00 pm. Please plan to join us for this community engagement event!
Back to School Bulldog Blast - Thursday, September 19 5:00 - 8:00 pm
- Bring your lawn chairs or a blanket for a picnic on the football field.
- Overflow parking will be provided at Parkway Baptist with a shuttle service to GHES.
- 5:00 - 6:30 pm - Food trucks, picnic, and playtime on the football field
- 6:30 pm - Introduction of our Rockin' Grange Hall Faculty & Staff
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Students will lead parents through their day. This hour will provide all families to engage with each of their children's teachers and classmates.
- Parents - please remember to send a written note to your child's teacher IF their is a change to their afternoon transportation.
We are excited to kick-off another incredible week at GHES!
Calendar of Events
Thursday, September 19
- Chick-Fil-A Day for GHES - be sure to stop by and grab breakfast or lunch. Tell them you're from Grange Hall. A percentage of spirit day goes to our special education team!
- Back-to-School Bulldog Blast - grades K-5 - 5:00 - 8:00 pm
Wednesday, September 25 - College t-shirt day
Start With Hello Week - September 23 - 27, 2019