Boys & Girls Club - Langston Hughes
4th Annual Spaghetti Dinner & Silent Auction
Come Hungry To Help Us!
Before or after dinner stop by our silent auction and see what great items we have for you! There is something for everyone. Items listed below. All of the proceeds will benefit the kids.
Tickets on sale now or at the door (RSVP preferred by emailing Mr. Ariel).
Tickets will also be sold at the Health and Wellness Fair on April 1st at Langston Hughes. Visit our booth! Cash or checks will be accepted for tickets.
Contact Mr. Ariel at email@example.com or 785.423.3783 for any questions.
4th ANNUAL SPAGHETTI DINNER & SILENT AUCTION
Wednesday, April 2nd, 5:30-7:30pm
1101 George Williams Way
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS
Silent Auction Items Include:
- KU Basketball signed by Mario Chalmers
- Mario Chalmers signed poster
- One night stay at the Oread
- One night stay at Holiday Inn Holidome
- KU themed bench
- Finger print bench painted by Boys & Girls Club of Langston Hughes members
- Round of golf for four at Alvamar, cart included
- 4 Royals baseball tickets
- Pass for 4 at Orange Leaf
- Freddy's Frozen Custard Gift Bags
- One hour facial at massage envy
- One year of wings at Jeffersons
- One year of pizza at Papa Kenos
-Knitted KU wine bottle cover (made by a teacher) with a $25 gift card to Sawyers Wine and Spirits
- Knitted coffee sleeves
- Kids Hair Bow Packages from Dazzling Diva
- Necklace from Origami Owl
- KU Tutus
- Pass for two at LOL downtown
- 2 quilts made by a Langston Hughes teacher
- 25 Boys & Girls Club parent night out passes
- 4 Harry Potter themed prints Made on Mass
- Coleman supplies (tents, cooler, etc)
- Fresh cut meat from National Beef
- Gift Certificate to Moxie Hair Studio
- J&S Coffee fresh coffee
- Breakfast Gift Basket(s) with 2- $20 gift cards to First Watch
-Dinner Gift basket(s) with 2- $25 gift cards to Johnny's West
- Dinner Gift Basket with $20 Basil Leaf Gift Card