Family Information Sessions
Kindergarten Registrations for the 2023-24 School Year
The communication below provides important information from the Public Schools of Brookline.
- Simplified Chinese: 点击这里查看中文翻译.
- Traditional Chinese: 點擊這裡查看中文翻譯.
- French: Cliquez ici pour accéder aux options de traduction
- Haitian Creole: Klike la a pou tradiksyon kreyòl ayisyen an.
- Hebrew: אנא לחץ כאן לצפייה במסמך בעברית.
- Japanese: ここをクリックして日本語の翻訳にアクセスしてください.
- Korean: 한국어 번역을 보시려면 여기를 클릭하십시오.
- Portuguese: Clique aqui para a tradução em português.
- Russian: Нажмите здесь, чтобы получить доступ к русскому переводу.
- Spanish: Haga clic aquí para acceder a la traducción al español.
- Vietnamese: Nhấn vào đây để truy cập bản dịch tiếng Việt.
Our youngest learners are ready to enter school! In anticipation of the class of 2036, the Office of Registration and Enrollment (ORE) will be hosting two informational sessions for parents and guardians looking to register their children for Kindergarten in the 2023-2024 School Year!
These sessions are open to the general public, so please feel free to pass this invitation along to your neighbors and any interested families! You may RSVP for either session here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the ORE team at email@example.com.
Stop by any of the following sessions to learn more about PSB, the registration process, school options, application deadlines, and connect with other families. These sessions are open to the general public and will be available on the following dates:
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022 - 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
All of these sessions will be virtually through Zoom. To attend the meeting, please click here to RSVP.
A special session will be held specifically for current BEEP families on Wednesday, December 7.