Save the Earth, by RECYCLING!
What is recycling?
Well recycling is taking used products that can be reprocessed into making something new.
Three way to save the earth
Guaranteed to save the Earth!
- You can only recycle materials from select products
- You can recycle yard clipings and some food scarps
- The average person generates over 4 pounds of trash every day and about 1.5 tons of solid waste per year
- Over 75% of waste is recyclable, but we only recycle about 30% of it
- Recycling one aluminim can saves enough energy to listen to a full album on your iPod
- Recycling aluminum can saves 95% of the energy used to make aluminum cans from new materials
- Americans throw away 25,000,000 plastic bottles every hour
- In 2010, paper recycling has increased 89% since 1990.